Photo courtesy of Harry Rigby
Opened in 1906. Top balcony removed in 1951.
Listed Category A. Seats 1,336.
Official website at http://www.eft.co.uk/
|A gallery of interior photos from September 2008 can be seen here.|
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.