Scottish Cinemas and Theatres

Back    Main Page

30 Dean St

Opened 1917, a conversion of a former church. Seated around 800.
Renamed Dean Picture House in 1930, closed in 1936.
Now offices.

Photo courtesy of Harry Rigby
Back    Main Page

Unless otherwise specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001 - 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally granted, but please ask first
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or trademarks. Please contact the editors in case of any queries.