Edinburgh - Alhambra
200-204, Leith Walk
|Opened December 1914 with cine-variety. Archictect was JM
Johnston. Full-time cinema in 1915. Closed March 1958. Demolished
Photo courtesy of the Scottish Screen Archive at the National Library of Scotland.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.