Blue Halls Edinburgh
Blue Halls / Beverley
3, Lauriston Street
|Opened January 1930 on site of market - older fašade was
kept. Original seating was for 1,760. Renamed, April 1954 and altered
for Cinemascope. Closed November 1959. Demolished for a pub.
Photo c.1930 courtesy of the Scottish Screen Archive at the National Library of Scotland.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.