Carlton Cinema Edinburgh
Portobello Road, Piershill
|Opened 23rd December 1935 by Edinburgh Cinema Properties Company.
by architect James McKissack, to seat approx. 1,400. Closed in July
1959, and later used for storage before being demolished.
Photo courtesy of Bruce Peter.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.