Edinburgh Cinemas & Theatres
Embassy Boswell Parkway
|Opened in 1937. A fire in March 1964, prompted closure. Demolished in 1975 for a supermarket.
Image courtesy of the Cinema Theatre Association Archive (Tony Moss Collection)
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.