50 Nicholson Street
Opened as La Scala Electric Theatre in 1912, refurbished from an
existing theatre on the site from 1862.
Renamed Classic in 1974. Now on bingo.
Images below courtesy of Alex Braid
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.