Lyceum Cinema Edinburgh
62, Slateford Rd/Robertson Ave
8.11.26 to designs by architect Charles Mitchell. Sold to ABC. Closed
in 1959, soon after a no-jeans policy was introduced.
Bingo hall closed after 2 fires, 1963. Demolished.
Photos courtesy of 'dusashenka'.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.