Opened in December 1913 by PCT. Designed by archicted RM Cameron.
Closed February 1955 to become part of Woolworth's, and was demolished.
Photo c.1928 courtesy of Carol McIntyre.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.