34-42, South Clerk Street
|Opened in 1925 in a former mission hall. Closed in 1943 following a fire. Used as a store; now demolished.
Photos c.1990 courtesy of the Scottish Screen Archive at the National Library of Scotland.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.