16, St Mary's Street, Canongate
Opened around 1914 in a former public hall of 1869 by the Star Picture
House Company. Closed in the 1920s.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.