Edinburgh Cinemas & Theatres
Summer season film shows, 1912 [CJ Phipps, 1884]
Also known as the Adelphi, the Caledonian and the Queen's.
Closed 1946; demolished c.1960.
Image courtesy of the Cinema Theatre Association Archive (Tony Moss Collection)
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.