235 High St
Opened 1913; reopened as the Royal in 1928, and closed shortly
Now a restaurant.
Entire block is A-listed
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.