Rodney Street, Edinburgh
Archive image courtesy of 'dusashenka'
Opened September 1929. Closed November 1981, demolished 1983.
Photos above from just before closure courtesy of Alistair Kerr.
Image below c.1930, courtesy of the Scottish Screen Archive at the National Library of Scotland.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.