Back   Main Page

90, New City Road

Photo courtesy Cinema Theatre Association archive

Opened in November 1922 by Grove Picture House Ltd. in the old UP Church.
Architect J Jeffrey Waddell, who provided seats for 895. Rebuilt in 1927 by architect. CJ McNair to seat 1,020.
Renovated, in 1954, when seating was for 954. Closed & demolished in 1964.

Back  Main Page