Back   Main Page

Camphill Picture House
7, Baker Street

Photo courtesy of Scottish Screen Archive.

Opened in 1911 by James Hamilton. The architect was Thomas Baird, and the building originally sat around 820. It was sold to ABC in August 1929, at which point it sat 1,200.
It was demolished after a fire in April 1931.

Back  Main Page