Back   Main Page

470, Cathedral Street

Image courtesy of Chris Doak.

Opened in Ocotber 1911 by the Coronation Picture House Ltd. in an old Congregational church. Architects were Duncan and Copland, and original seating was for 1,000. Closd in March 1912. Re-opened by the Central Picture House Ltd; finally closed and was demolished in April 1915.

Back  Main Page