Back   Main Page

Dennistoun Picture House / East Millar St Picture House
Armadale St / Findlay Dr

Photo courtesy of Scottish Screen Archive.

Opened in 1921 by the Dennistoun Picture House Ltd. The architect was CJ McNair, and it originally sat 1,631. Sometime known as East Millar St Picture House. Sold to ABC in 1929.
Closed in November 1960. Demolished in 1971.

Archive interior images courtesy of 'dusashenka'.

Back  Main Page