Back   Main Page

319, Springburn Road

Image above courtesy of Old Springburn
Opened in March 1926 by P Byatt on the site of the Canadian Picture House, designed by architect AV Gardner to seat 850. Sold to W Regent, then sold on to Green's, 1954. Closed and demolished in 1958.

Image of the original plans below courtesy of Chris Doak.

Back  Main Page