Back   Main Page

Maxwell Picture House / Palladium / Pollok
99-107, Shawbridge St.

Image courtesy of Chris Doak

Opened in March 1921 by James Graham. Architect was J Jeffrey Waddell, to seat 980. Renamed in August 1932. Sold to J Boe, then a Miss A Burns in April 1945. Renovated, and renamed Pollok Picture House. Closed and demolished in September 1958.
Photo on here.

Back  Main Page