Back   Main Page

Parkhead Picture Palace
49, Tollcross Road

Three P's
Opened in July 1921 by SCVT.
Archicect was George Gunn, who provided seating for 1,250.
Closed and then demolished in August 1960.

Colour image of coronation decoration courtesy of James Campbell, via Thomas McCann of

Interior image below courtesy of 'Dusashenka'

Entrance plan courtesy of Chris Doak

Back  Main Page