|The Category A-listed
Waverley opened in December 1922, seating 1,320. Renamed the ABC in
1964, it remained as a cinema until 1973.
Use as a bingo hall followed, and then a snooker club from 1982. It was derelict in 2002, and was then sold to the G1 Group, who have turned it into the bar/restuarant/club called Tusk.
Exterior as the ABC above courtesy of 'dusashenka'
Older facade pictures here or here, and an exterior in 1980 as a bingo hall here, courtesy Chris Doak.