circa June 1910,and closed by 1914. Also known as the Vaudeville, it
had an L-shaped auditorium with a screen in the middle.The audience in
the rear auditorium had to watch the film whilst looking in a mirror.
Exists as the Charing Cross Post Office. The marvellous domed ceiling
stylistically pre-dates the cinema, but
explains why the premises were chosen in the first place.