News Cinema / Curzon / Cosmo 2
15, Diamond Street
Opened September 1937 in a former stable.
Renamed Curzon, May 1959. Sold to Singleton's (who owned the Glasgow Cosmo, now GFT)
and renamed the Cosmo 2 in January 1964. Closed in 1977.
Exterior photo above courtesy Derek Mathieson
Photos below of the interior as the Cosmo 2, courtesy of Jim Brooks