Built in 1896 as a Trades Hall, and used by visiting cinema shows. Turned to permanent film as the Coliseum in 1910, renamed and refurbished as the New Kinema in 1921. After another refurbishment in 1935, it was renamed the Belmont Cinema. Closed as cinema in 1952, and the building converted to warehouse.Reopened as the Belmont in October 2000 after major refurbishments, with 3 screens seating 268, 146, and 65
Exterior of auditorium here and here.
Official website at www.picturehouse-cinemas.co.uk