|Opened in 1916, seating 900. Closed in 1959. Used for bingo, then as store.
Demolished for flats (with nearby Star), 1971.
Photo courtesy Derek Mathieson.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.