|Opened in 1933, and originally
Closed 1963; converted to bowling alley over two floors.
This closed for demolition in 2007 - photos of the auditorium demolition in progress here and here courtesy of Jim Brooks. View of the exterior of the auditorium here.
Archive images below courtesy of Jim Brooks:
Exterior photo as a cinema below courtesy of Derek Mathieson: