67 Nelson Street
Photo courtesy Norrie Mcnamee.
Opened January 1912, in the old UP Church of 1867, with a new front
extension. Given over to army as a training centre, early 1940. Various
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.