Lyceum / Royal
Photo courtesy Norrie Mcnamee.
Opened in 1913 in former Zion Chapel of 1841. Refurbished and
renamed, 1916. Closed by 1918. Later Salvation Army hall. Now antiques
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.