| Built as Her Majesty's Opera
House in 1872, with 800 seats.
Renamed the Tivoli Music Hall in 1910, after a rebuild by Frank
Bingo since 1966; plans underway to restore and return to theatrical
Click here for a variety
of views of the wonderful interior taken during Doors Open Day, 14 Sept
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.