|Opened in 1939, seating 2,380. Closed and used for bingo since 1962.
Photos from 2006 below courtesy of Alison Thewliss.
Archive photos below courtesy of Jim Brooks.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.