Opened 1837 as Advocates Library & Hall. Converted to cinema 1913.
120 Union St
Closed 1981; now nightclub.
Archive gallery below courtesy of Jim Brooks.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.