Torry Picture House / Torry Cinema
All photos courtesy Jim Brooks
Opened 2.5.21. Renamed Torry Cinema, 1930s. Renovated, 1939. Closed 1966. Converted into shops.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.