Back  Main Page

Aberfeldy Cinemas

The Birks
Dunkeld Street

Opened 1939. Some original interior features remain.
Purchased by the Friends of the Birks Cinema in 2009 thanks to Townscape Heritage Grant.
Plans are far advanced to re-open the building as a community cinema and cafe.
Full details, history and photographs are available at:

Photo above courtesy of Alan Smith.

Town Hall

Back  Main Page