Currently derelict; site to be developed for flats in the near future.
Photo courtesy Sue Cole.
Detail here and rear view here courtesy of Harry Rigby.
Photo when on bingo
Opened 18 July 1938, with BTH projectors & sound.
Bingo from 3 April 1970. Demolished early 1990s for flats.
Images and information courtesy of Dave Stewart.
Image from opening brochure
Archive photos below c.1954 courtesy of George Millar