St Andrew St/Queen St
Colour image August 1988 courtesy of Graham Maxwell.
Opened in 1930; picture from just after opening courtesy of Mark Douglas
Used for bingo after closure as a cinema.
Now demolished; photo above taken c1997 of courtesy Norrie Mcnamee.
Photos below from June 1985, courtesy of Paul Francis
Castle Douglas Cinema
308 seats; 12ft proc
Image courtesy of the Cinema Theatre Association Archive (Tony Moss
Back Main Page