Back Main Page
Image courtesy of the Cinema Theatre Association Archive (Tony Moss Collection)
Open from 1910 - 1923, opened by Peter Feathers in a converted shop at 122 Nethergate. The Electric apparently had a tearoom and an orchestra! The cinema which was subsequently aquired by the Pennycooks closed in 1923 after which the premises became a jeweller's shop.
Info courtesy of Alex Braid.