Back Main Page
Photos courtesy of Scottish Screen Archive.
Opened 1904 as a theatre seating 800, by architect J McKissack. Showing films from 1908 at least. Sold to JJ Bennell for a cinema in February 1910. Sold at some point to United Cinemas. Reseated and renamed by 1922. Sold to Singleton's in 1927. Sold to Odeon in 1937. Closed, 1950s.