Back Main Page
Oxford / Astoria
62, Logie St, Lochee
Opened by 1912 by Henry Lees to seat 900. Sold to Binnall's
Entertainments in 1929. Renamed for talkies. Closed around 1977. Became
derelict, and was later demolished.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.