Back Main Page
7, Arthurstone Terrace
Pic above c.1989 by George Millar
Opened around 1931, designed by Allan & Frisken. Owned by JB Milne
in 1940. Adapted for CinemaScope in 1952. Bingo from around 1968. Now
Archive images below courtesy of George Millar:
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.