Capitol / Regal
7 Seagate / Gellatly Street
Opened 1956 as the Capitol; 1400 seats. Renamed ABC in 1959. Twinned
1979; later Cannon / MGM / ABC.
Now split into two bar/restaurants. Nothing appears to remain of the
A photo of the place in 1996 when still the ABC is here, courtesy of Norrie Mcnamee.
Archive images below courtesy of 'dusashenka'
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.