3 Well Road
|Pictures courtesy of Paul Francis.
Opened 1922. Closed around 1933. Theatre till 1939. Exam hall, then demolished mid-1990s.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.