Back Main Page
Main St Picture Palace / Regent
Opened before 1912. Sold to Glasgow Film Services by 1923. Closed for a time around 1925. Sold to Edwards and Fraser [of the Tivoli
]. Ropened as the Regent
around 1925. Sold to Prain Bros. Closed in the late 1960s, for bingo.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.