Back Main Page
Pavilion / Palladium / New Palladium / Rex
67 Alexander Street
Picture above c.1953, courtesy of George Millar.
o. 1913. Renamed, 1920. Sold to Hyman Cohen and renamed, 1926. Sold to
JB Milne, 1930s. Renamed Rex, 1951. Cl. c. 1961. Demolished.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.