Scottish Cinemas and Theatres

Dundee Cinemas

Royalty Kinema
62-66, Baffin (Watson) St.

Pictures courtesy of Jimmy Smith.

Opened circa 1919 or 1926. Architects were MacLaren, Soutar & Salmond. The first manager was R. Pennycook, who later became the owner. Later sold to JB Milne, and closed circa 1965. Now demolished.


Unless otherwise specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001 - 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally granted, but please ask first
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or trademarks. Please contact the editors in case of any queries.