Picture above c.1989, courtesy of Donald Kirkbryde.
Opened in 1887 as a variety theatre. Altered April 1903 by architect W Alexander, at which point it sat 960. Cine-variety and film seasons from May 1909. Sold to RC Buchanan in 1910. Sold to Victoria Cinema Ltd, and renamed, October 1915. Reverted to cine-variety in early 1930s. Sound equipment fitted in 1935. Sold to JB Milne at some point around 1935.
Closed after being condemned, 1989. Demolished.
1952 images below courtesy of George Millar: