King's / Gaumont / Odeon
27 Cowgate
Opened as a cinema 1928, former King's Theatre of 1909. Renamed Gaumont 1950. Interior rebuilt.
Renamed Odeon 1973; closed 1982.

Images courtesy of

County Bingo for a time after closure, now a nightclub. B-listed

Gallery of pictures of the interior when on bingo here, courtesy of Bruce Murray.

Photo of an opening plaque here by Harry Rigby.

Archive postcard courtesy of Ronnie Ray.

Additional current exterior photos:
thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail

Current interior photos, courtesy of LesleyC: