Vogue / Odeon
146, Strathmartine Road

Opened August 1936 by Singleton's, and designed by architect James McKissack to seat 1,500.
Similar design to his Rutherglen Vogue of the same year.

Sold to Odeon, 3.37. Soon renamed. Closed c1972; demolished for a supermarket.

Exterior photos courtesy of www.mawgrim.co.uk

Picture to the left of the booth, as shown in Ideal Kinema, March 1945