Back   Main Page

Main St Picture Palace / Regent
Main Street

Photos courtesy of Scottish Screen Archive.

Opened before 1912. Sold to Glasgow Film Services by 1923. Closed for a time around 1925. Sold to Edwards and Fraser [of the Tivoli]. Ropened as the Regent around 1925. Sold to Prain Bros. Closed in the late 1960s, for bingo.

Back  Main Page