Opened 1927. Closed in 1964.
Now a removals company – split horizontally,
still with tinplate roof intact.
Stairs, balcony doors intact. Opened 1927 to replace the
Exterior photo courtesy Derek Mathieson.
Interior picture below courtesy of Harry Rigby
Opened in 1913 for North of Scotland Cinematograph Company; a conversion of
existing Baptist Church.
Closed 1927; later used as a garage. Now
Archive material showing the conversion plans, by local architect P
Fulton, to turn it into a cinema below are dated December 1912.
Plans courtesy David Low.